POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where can I get a web page? : Re: Where can I get a web page? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I get a web page?
From: aDifferentSimon
Date: 20 Oct 1999 10:45:29
Message: <380dd589@news.povray.org>
I recommend (and use) Homestead; it has a small banner at the bottom of the
page. Beware of their Java-based page builder, though--it's temptingly easy
to use, but pages built with it don't display on WebTV and can look funny if
not previewed before posting. 12 megs per site and you can have as many
sites as you want.
--
S.